By talking to some of the scholars and researchers working within the spirituality field I have narrowed down some topics that I find interesting and worth pursuing:
- Definitions of Spirituality: What does it mean in Early Childhood Education?
- Early Childhood Educational settings working with spirituality: Is it possible to nurture spirituality in schools?
- How can we help nurture children's spiritual development?
- Can spirituality be considered an area of development, like cognitive, language, physical or social-emotional, or is it it bigger, broader than that?
- How do children develop and construct the notion of God?
- What are children's conceptions of spirituality?
- Children's dreams and spiritual lives: How is spirituality lived by in dreams?
- Spirituality can be conceived outside the realms of religion, but is it bound to the belief in God? Can atheists be spiritual?